'I'm a control freak... I want to micro-manage everything': Victoria Beckham opens up on 'trust' as she poses up a storm in high-fashion shoot

By ALASDAIR GLENNIE

'Control freak': Victoria Beckham admitted she finds it hard to delegate responsibility in day-to-day life

They say you don’t get ahead in life just by being nice.
And it seems Victoria Beckham has not become a successful singer and businesswoman for nothing.
The former Spice Girl has admitted she is a ‘control freak’ who finds it hard to trust others...and fears her co-stars and even her husband are more popular than she is.

Green with envy: Victoria also opened up on her insecurities regarding her husband, David, and her role in the Spice Girls

The 38-year-old revealed she finds it hard to delegate responsibility while running her own fashion line.
She said: ‘You’ve got to trust people. And because I am a control freak, sometimes that’s difficult for me, because I want to micro-manage absolutely everything.
‘I can’t hand over. But I’m trying to do that more. It’s hard because I have such a specific vision.’

See Victoria Beckham's full photo shoot and read the interview in the March issue of ELLE UK, on sale January 30

Mrs Beckham and her husband David, 37, recently moved their four children back to the UK after he left US football team LA Galaxy last year.
At the premiere of Spice Girls musical Viva Forever! last month, she reportedly sat apart from her former band mates and left the afterparty early.

source: dailymail

0 comments:

Post a Comment