Shopping for a party dress? Cameron Diaz pops into Stella McCartney boutique as she braces for the big 4-0

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Shopping spree: Cameron Diaz popped into a Stella McCartney store in New York City today

It seems Cameron Diaz plans to enter her forties style.
The Charlie's Angels actress, who reaches the milestone birthday in two days, was spotted at a Stella McCartney boutique in New York today.
She may well be on the hunt for the perfect party dress ahead of her big day.
The blonde, who looked stylish in denim shorts, a cream blazer and flat shoes, was greeted with open arms at the high-end store which is owned by Beatles star Paul McCartney's daughter.

VIP customer: The star was greeted with open arms

Birthday girl: The actress turns 40 on August 30

She had earlier squeezed in a morning work-out - her second in as many days.
Cameron, who was briefly linked to P Diddy following her split from Alex Rodriguez but is currently single, recently said she's ready to embrace the next decade of her life.
'As I get older, I become happier - because I'm wiser, I know myself better [and] I connect to people better," she told Access Hollywood earlier this year. 'I think that in our society we don’t honor older generations enough because we think of it as being bad because the appearance changes.'

Fit and fabulous: Cameron leaves the gym in New York City morning for the second day in a row

'Look, the alternative to getting older is [being dead]. I feel very fortunate to have a very full, loving, blessed life, so, I'm living it to the fullest,' she explained.
She also said her body is actually improving with age thanks to her dedicated fitness regime.
'My ass is definitely higher than it was when I was 20,' she added. 'The thing that people don't understand - take care of your body [and it will] get better!'

Setting the standard: Cameron is planning to release a health and fitness book

source: dailymail

0 comments:

Post a Comment